Our new White Cake Mix adds to our family of all-natural gluten-free products! Same easy-to-make convenience and quality - all new desserts to enjoy.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Long Grain Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Rice Flour, Modified Corn Starch, Nonfat Dry Milk, Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Deffated Soy Flour, Salt, Xantham Gum, Natural Flavor, Butter Flavor (maltodextrin, modified butter oil, salt, dehydrated butter, guar gum, sodium bicarbonate, annatto and turmeric [for color]).
Natural Flavor(s) Used: Butter Vanilla WONF.
Contains: Milk & Soy.
- All You Need: 3 large eggs, ¾ cup water, ¼ cup vegetable oil & 9" x 13" pan
- Pre-heat: Oven to 325°F. If using a pan other than non-stick, grease bottom.
- Combine: Cake mix, eggs, water and oil in large mixing bowl.
- Mix: Using paddle attachment, mix for 1 minute on slow speed, then 2 minutes on medium speed. Pour out batter into pan.
- Bake: For approximately 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.