Ooey Gooey & Gluten Free
Everyone knows there’s nothing better than warm brownies fresh from the oven. So we had to make this classic into one of our gluten free greats! Moist brownies with gooey fudge pieces will win over even the pickiest of eaters. After all, they’re Gluten Free and OU Dairy Kosher Certified.
Your New Favorite Brownie is Waiting
No more missing out on traditional favorites, so we’re bringing the brownie back, gluten free style. An incredibly easy recipe and 20 minutes of baking are all that separate you from that brownie flavor and texture we all love. So grab a box - after all, it’s impolite to keep yourself waiting.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Cocoa (alkalized), Tapioca Starch, Chocolate Chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, milk, butterfat (milk), soy lecithin, artificial flavor), Xantham Gum, Salt, Rice Extract.
Contains: Milk and Soy.
- All You Need: 3 large eggs, ½ cup vegetable oil & 9"x 13" pan
- Pre-heat: Oven to 350°F. If using a pan other than non-stick, grease bottom.
- Combine: Brownie mix, oil and eggs in large mixing bowl.
- Mix: Using paddle attachment, mix all ingredients on medium speed until they come together. Scoop out of bowl and spread brownie mix evenly into pan.
- Bake: For approximately 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.