Indulgence Can be Gluten Free, Too
Decadence meets convenience with our specially formulated Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix. There’s no more need to compromise on texture with gluten free baking. Your wheat-eating family and friends won’t even notice this mouthwatering cake is certified Gluten Free and OU Dairy Kosher!
Our Gluten Free Blend Takes the Cake
A light & fluffy crumb that will have you questioning whether you’ve used traditional flour or not. This mix is not only Certified Gluten Free, but OU Dairy Kosher Certified as well! No gluten and no dairy derivatives to ensure your dietary lifestyle is a piece of cake.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Long Grain Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Cocoa (alkalized), Rice Flour, Modified Corn Starch, Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Nonfat Dry Milk, Defatted Soy Flour, Salt, Natural Flavors (Milk).
Natural Flavor(s) Used: Butter Vanilla WONF & Chocolate WONF (Milk).
Contains: Milk & Soy.
- All you Need: 3 large eggs, ¾ cup water, ¼ cup vegetable oil & 9" x 13" pan
- Pre-heat: Oven to 325°F. If using a pan other than non-stick, grease bottom.
- Combine: Cake mix, eggs, water and oil in large mixing bowl.
- Mix: Using paddle attachment, mix for 1 minute on slow speed, then 2 minutes on medium speed. Pour out batter into pan.
- Bake: For approximately 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.