1. Gluten Free setting on the bread machine
2. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for their gluten free bread recipe, omitting other flours used and the xanthan gum.
3. Mix ALL the dry ingredients together first
4. Mix ALL the wet ingredients together
5. Pour wet into dry and mix on low just until it pulls away from the wall of the bowl
6. Pour into the baking pan of the bread machine
7. Smooth the top with wet fingers
8. Bake as manufacturer directs
9. After baking; to brown top, put in the oven at 400 degrees on a glass pie pan, and cover with foil and bake 10 minutes.