2 cups Domata Recipe Ready Flour
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 green apple, core removed; shredded
2 ½ cups shredded carrots
1/3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
Optional: top muffins with cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick baking spray.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, sift together Domata flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, combine the eggs, oil, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the mixture and mix well. Using a spatula, fold in the apple, carrots, and coconut.
- Divide the batter evenly among the 12 prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 18 to 21 minutes, until golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool before serving.