Makes about 6 cones
2 whole eggs
¼ teaspoon salt
2/3 cup sugar
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup Domata Recipe Ready Flour
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the waffle cone iron.
- Beat the eggs and salt in a small bowl with a fork until well blended.
- Using an electric mixer, beat in the sugar until the eggs have lightened in color slightly, about 1 minute.
- Stir in the oil. Add the cake flour and stir slowly until all flour is moistened.
- Beat another 15 seconds to incorporate the flour and remove lumps.
- Stir in the vanilla extract until well blended.
- Spoon 1 to 3 Tablespoons of batter into the center of the waffle cone maker.
- Bake for 1 minute then check for proper color. Cook an additional 5 to 10 seconds if necessary
- Using a flat, firm plastic spatula, quickly remove the waffle from the iron and roll dough around a waffle cone mold. Hold the cone for a few seconds to set its shape.
- Place on a wire rack to cool.