2 -cups of Domata Recipe Ready Flour
1 tablespoons baking powder
1-tablespoon olive oil
1-teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
1-teaspoon garlic powder (garlic powder& salt optional)
2 -teaspoons dried oregano,(dried basil or dried rosemary are options)
¼ -cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 424 degrees.
- Grease pan with olive oil. 9X13 pan for single batch, full cookie sheet for double batch.
- Add together flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix dry ingredients. Add water to mixer. Stop mixer when water and dry ingredients are combined.
- Turn dough from mixer on to floured bench or cutting board. Form into dough ball.
- Place dough ball on greased pan. With oiled fingers, spread dough to ½ inch thickness. Rough surface is OK. Brush on olive oil. Season with garlic, Italian herbs and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle focaccia with cheese. Bake for additional 5 minutes.
- Let cool on cutting board. Can be cut into strips for samples or breadbasket. Could also be used for making breadcrumbs.